W202 98 Speed Pulse Wire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

amg3.6

Car
C55 Amg White W202
is it correct that pin 1 in the ISO plug is the speed pulse wire?

Pin 1 is green/purple colour wire

The comad is definatly not picking the speed pulse its coming up with the error code B1734 which means no speed pulse from traction control

Attachments

• IMG_0892.jpg
    IMG_0892.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 78
sorry the pic is large i cant resize it

If I remember correctly its the green/white one although the colour may have changed depending on year

Do you know if the other side of speed pulse wire is connected to instrument cluster?

Green -purpel is right cable W202 CDI from 1997 till 2000

W202 from 1993 till 2000 radio connector position 1 green/black or green/purple or green/white;
or instrument panel left connector green- black;
or instrument panel right connector position D2 green - white (twisted with brown-yellow):bannana:

Last edited:
Thanks for clarifying where should i start fault finding as the wire is in place already?

Had everything apart today but still no joy. Gps is picking up 7-8 sats on the map the locaction does move but its really really slow doesnt catch up to exact location still behind any ideas what the problem is?

Are you sure it's not a fault with the Comand unit itself? When Nick Shude fitted up his in his facelift W202 he didnt have any of the problems you are experiencing.

I dont know there are two things which i think could be the causes one being the gps as its not genuine but it picks satalites and the other comand is coming up with speed pulse error

Its not oem i bort it from ebay did say will work with comand 2

Its brand new and picks up satalities could it still be faulty? What about the speed pulse error what shall i do about that shall i take a new wire to iso?

It's brand new but not OEM, have you any idea who manufactured it? As I say I'm not an expert as I havent fitted Comand to my W202 but what I've read about other people fitting them they didnt have this hassle and they used all OEM parts.

Don't know i think am going to look out for an oem anttena and see if this solves the problem

Have been talking to steve from netherlands hes saying speed pulse wire should be in C2 connector in pin 6. So i am going to take pin 1 out of iso plug and trasfer it to c2 connector position 6

Got it sorted today i didn't move pin 1 from iso left that there i took another wire from pin 1 iso to pin 6 in C2 connector its all working now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom