w202 alloys.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jasons

SUPPORTER
Car
w204 c220 cdi sport
i am trying to decide on some alloys for my w202 what alloys do you think best suit the car and have you any pics so i can see what they look like.

What sizes would I need to fit a w202.

What alloys do you have at the moment ?

Part Ex :)

230K_zps3aaf2a1f.jpg

well i have 18" amg fitted, the front left rubs slightly on full lock but otherwise they are fine and i also have a 40mm H&R suspension drop fitted. i think my 18s came off an e class as the offset is ET31, i have 5mm spacers fitted on the back to bring the rears out a little but the front do sit slightly proud of the arch....
1071532_10201608248633229_29564330_o.jpg

Last edited:
if your lowering too, then 18" mono`s, otherwise 17`s

17" Monoblocks are probably the best, I have an unused set if your interested which I will never use

SG1 said:
17" Monoblocks are probably the best, I have an unused set if your interested which I will never use

How much are you looking for them.

SG1 said:
Probably about £350 if you're interested.

Can't afford it at the moment but if you still have them after Christmas I might be interested I am taking the car off the road next week for winter so I am not in a rush are they genuine mono blocks

Ok, should still have them by then anyway. Yes they are genuine.

What alloys do you have at the moment ?

Part Ex :)

230K_zps3aaf2a1f.jpg

That looks mint!

I currently have the original 15" 5 Spoke Alloys on my W202 C230K with 205 60VR15 tyres, they need refurbing / painting now.

I would like to buy some second hand AMG Monoblocks but want to keep the ride comfort. So have been looking at 15" ones and I could probably put my existing tyres right on them.

Are these Monoblocks? Part# 2024010802 7J 15 inch ET37 offset

$_12.JPG

Looking at some AMG wheels for sale, some look a bit different to one another.

These 17" ones for example look to have a different rim / lip ? And others I have see don't appear to be as "dished" and stick out more. Technical terms lol I know what I am talking about.

$_35.JPG

$_35.JPG

If you have larger wheels and lower profile tyres, say 17" wheels how much is the ride comfort affected?

Thanks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom