W202 AMG Wheel Arch Liner Plastics are they same as standard W202 ???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

poormansporsche

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W209
Alright good peoples,

My front wheel arch plastics are smashed and ive chucked them in the bin but ive since discovered that I have, what im assuming are AMG brake cooling pipes (HWA part number on them) which connect to the inner arch. Does anyone know if the standard inner arch plastics are the same as the AMG ones ???

cheers

Brett

They are the same, at least the facelift ones are.

If not mistaken only the C36 AMG kitted cars had these ?

Any car with 17" style IIs from factory wasn't it?

Nope mine don't have them and a lot of C43's I have seen don't have them either but I have seen C36's with them :confused:

My car has had at one time or the other pretty much every bumper and wheel combo you could think of. The only thing I don't know is how it came out of the factory. When I got it, it had C36 bumpers and skirts but didn't have the chrome on the side bump strips or the fog looms, this combined with being a different shade of silver would suggest that it wasn't factory fitted. At one time it must have had C36 arch spats though as they were not on the car the 2 rear arches had channels in the paint where they had been ripped off and not filled just sprayed over. So in my case I would think the cooling pipes came with the wheels and spats from the factory.

Still its all by the wayside as I could probably just cut a hole on the standard ones if need be !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom