W202 Blue clocks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GRAV888

MB Enthusiast
Car
2017 CLA 180 AMG in Black (mine) 2018 GLA 200 SE in Black (wifes)
I can now get hold of the blue dash clocks for W202 models like the ones fitted in my car.
Also available in ivory.
Both sets come with the transformer and all the wiring.
Price for these is £65 including p&p to mainland uk.
The only trouble is, I have to buy 10 at a time, so let me know if you are interested.

Mercedes+015.jpg

Good evening,i'd be interested to know where you got the clear rear light lenses and how much.(For 1994 C180 Elegance).
Regds.

Originally posted by merconian
Good evening,i'd be interested to know where you got the clear rear light lenses and how much.(For 1994 C180 Elegance).
Regds.

I got these from Medway mad Mods for £180.
pm me if you want me to get some and send to you.
Graeme.

grav888,

How can I get a proper blue kit sent here to the US?? Everybody I talk to on www.bnzsport.com tells me to just re-do my stock bulbs?? The conversion looks fantastic!

@ threepointsix:

I can send a kit to you no problem. I will find out the shipping cost, though I can't imagine it being too expensive.
These guages are actually replacement parts. I can't really see what difference putting blue bulbs in your stock clocks would make.
These change colour form blue to green in 5 different stages and also have a brightness control on them. There are only 2 wires to connect.
See seperate thread (new mod) for more pics.
Shame you're not a bit nearer, I could fit them for you.
Pm me if you need any more info.
Graeme.

Last edited:
I'm interested. I'm located in Los Angeles, California. Can you please post a picture of the components of the set? Also, because I don't check this board all too often, please email me at [email protected] to update me. Thanks in advance!!

Blimey!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

ReNNtech..... we are honoured.......

Top boys from the US.......

:bannana: :bannana:

Would you guys in the US want the mph/kph or just the kph sets?

With regard to the W124. I will check with my supplier on Monday.

Graeme.

Originally posted by GRAV888
I can now get hold of the blue dash clocks for W202 models like the ones fitted in my car.
Also available in ivory.
Both sets come with the transformer and all the wiring.
Price for these is £65 including p&p to mainland uk.
The only trouble is, I have to buy 10 at a time, so let me know if you are interested.

do you have 1 for clk? cheers

I am from Atlanta Georgia and want a set of the blue guages for a 99 c280 sport white face with mph/kph. please email me with any info at [email protected]

Originally posted by RENNtech
Are they available for the W124's (1994 E320/E420)?

Hi RENNtech. Got some pics at last.
These are in KPH, but I've got MPH on order.
124tacho.jpg

124fitted.jpg

Is yours like the one shown in the white kit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom