W202 Brabus engine variants - queries

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NW_Merc

Banned
Car
1994 Mercedes C180 classic
I was just looking at Brabus bodykits for the W202 and thought what engine variants did Brabus produce for the W202? I can only find the CV8 which I assume was based on the C43 platform.

Did they ever make a 2.6L? (Boring out the 2.3 kompressor engine to increase the displacement?

I think the only smaller engines they did were for the W201 190E and W124, R129 era...

AFAIK they only did the V8 for the W202... although not many of those about.

They might have done as they did do cams for m111 engine

Brabus would do anything you paid them to do.

IIRC for the 2.3l M111 kompressor they would bore/stroke (whichever) to 2.6l, replace shafts, pulleys, filters and exhaust then give it a software tune to up the power to around 260bhp.

There was a full spec detailed in a ME magazine article a long time ago (one of the first issues).

Hmm, interesting, as there is a 2.6L what they say is an M111 engine for, 2999 euro, and they will give you back 700 euros if you give them your old engine in exchange.

I was just looking at Brabus bodykits for the W202 and thought what engine variants did Brabus produce for the W202? I can only find the CV8 which I assume was based on the C43 platform.

Did they ever make a 2.6L? (Boring out the 2.3 kompressor engine to increase the displacement?

Hey bud I've got something for you.
I'm selling my Brabus tuning/styling book, it's thick and heavy covers all MB cars.
Engines, interior, exterior pictures and partsnumbers.
Everything for you to get Brabus climax :thumb:
These are some random pictures I took from my book

English language

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom