W202 C Class Black leather electric seats with looms.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

neilrr

MB Enthusiast
Car
Various.
These seats from a 1996 W202 C280 are in really excellent condition. The driver's seat looks as good as new.

There are no nicks, tears, blown seams, fag burns or any damage at all to the leather that I can see. The photos were taken in very bright sunlight without doing anything at all to the seats. If I were installing them in my car I'd give them a good wipe down & a then a couple of feeds of some hide food over a couple of days before fitting them. They'd look great all glossed up & shiny black.

The door cards, all with speaker grilles intact, are in the same condition as the seats.

The three wiring looms are included, two from each door control switch to the seats & the loom from seat to seat to the fuse box in the boot. Both door to seat looms are intact, the seat to fuse box loom has one single wire to the fuse box cut a couple of feet short & several thin brown earth wires cut short.

The rear black leather headrests that fit into the parcel shelf are included. I kept all the nuts, bolts, switches etc & they go with the seats.

£300 cash on collection from near Reading, J8/9 M4, J4 M40, J3 M3.

Front seats
520y6u.jpg

Rear seats
4i1s1w.jpg

Driver's seat back
2cng60.jpg

2 door cards
2hphkyv.jpg

Driver's seat base
dbktqu.jpg

Door switch to seat looms
2qbak9y.jpg

Last edited:
I have both complete seat control switches which live in the front doors. They've been removed & bagged so bits don't get lost.

Someone has asked if these will go into a 2003 C180. I'm guessing not easily but does anyone know for sure?

TIA.

Seats sold, the 3 looms are still available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom