w202 c200 rear coil springs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

taumaan

Car
S203, 2007 C180K Estate, W204, 2010 C350 Saloon
hi
told by my indie that the rear springs on my v reg c200 elegance estate auto need replacing as one of them is apparently broken (i hadnt noticed a thing!). anyway, does anyone have a set to sell? or part numbers? should i be changing the shocks too? (90 000 miles)
also need rear brake shoes, please.

thanks

Has it got self leveling REAR SUSPENSION?

I doubt it has self leveling. Have you got a resevoir for the fluid under the bonnet?

Get MB springs and its worth replacing the spring cups too. Quote them your chassis number and they will work out what springs you will need.

hi
told by my indie that the rear springs on my v reg c200 elegance estate auto need replacing as one of them is apparently broken (i hadnt noticed a thing!). anyway, does anyone have a set to sell? or part numbers? should i be changing the shocks too? (90 000 miles)
also need rear brake shoes, please.

thanks

If your car just has springs and shockers then no--- If there is a lot of extra "pipework plus spheres " which are attached to the shock absorbers + the under the bonnet reservoir mentioned by Black C55 then you have Self Levelling.
http://www.detali.ru/cat/oem_mb2.as...417717.418&CT=F&cat=44V&SID=32&SGR=285&SGN=08

New springs from MB shouldn't be that expensive, as they're a wear and tear part I'd only fit new ones, especially for an estate :)

MB will also ensure that you get the correct part, I think they're slightly tailored to your model's specification.

Will

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom