W202 C220, 1995 diesel leaking, please help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

juozukas123

Hello ewerybody,

i am temporarly in UK, so i came here with my car, Mercedes C220 diesel 1995 year. At start i saw a leaking diesel after engine off, not such a little amount, so i brang that car to service, they opened covers and founded leakege on top of pump, so they refused to fix and i found new service, Diesel service Center, the guys from thet garage said they know problem, so they changed to me solenoid on top of fuel pump for 410 GBP, i thout it is finish, but after one day i looked and i saw i leaking again, but less than before, so i returned to that garage, they changed another solenoid, on side and o rongs all ( maybe ), i paid another 400, now after three weeks i again can faind leaking it is much less, but anyway its leaking, the interesting thing is, leaking comes inn 4 - 5 hours after engine off. PLEASE HELP ME, I DON'T know what to do with this car. One more thing i can see bubbles in system then engine working, and seems after fuel filter comes more bubbles, and after engine stop, the clear pipe of diesel which comes to fuel filter slowly becomes empty. Car is running without problems, engine works clearly. If anybody knows whats happening please write. I don't want to return to those technincians, because they will take another sum of money for nothing
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom