W202/C230/1997- Non Resistor Spark Plugs???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jad1st

Car
C230 W202
Hi, I am a new member and new owner of a W202 C230 1997 which has become my pride and joy. I bought the vehicle with 110,000 miles. It now has 120,000 and runs like a dream. It is time for it's first servicing but I have a few questions before I get stuck in. I hoped someone would be able to help. Which is the best complete workshop guide; Non resistor type spark plugs which are the best. I buy from this sites link Euro Car Parts | The UK's Number 1 Provider of Car Parts Online and In Store. I would like the denso iridium but after much reading I think they will be problematic. Has anyone fitted the IK16 or IQ 20;problems? It seems that after reading many posts that the Bosch F8DC4 are the way to go? does anyone with a w202 c230 used the spark plugs recommended for this car via eurocarparts site as I would like to buy from them preferably to keep my order all in one place. The offer for members of this site is pretty bloody good as well.

Thank you, and thank you I will try the NGK plugs as you suggested. Any thoughts on a workshop Manual; best one out there? Not bothered about price as it will pay for itself time and time again in the long run.

Hi, I have a C230K your yours on a 96 plate. I get all my service parts from Euro car parts, whick include NGK spark plugs,and the car runs fine.You can also upgrade the plugs to a performance grade by NGK and they can be purchessed from ebay, and i think the best price is around £25.00 to £30.00 for 4. The plug reference number is [FONT=&quot]BKR6EIX-11 [/FONT]

Regards
Mark

I bought some colder NGK Iridium plugs from these guys

http://www.sparkplugs.co.uk/

They shipped same day and arrived the next

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom