W202 C250 or other Turbo Wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Benzin

Car
W202 TD Sport Estate
Hi,
Im in the process of getting the bits together for a hybrid turbo for my C250 TD & Im after any old mercedes passenger car or Vito/Sprinter turbos.
Ideally Im after the turbine wheel only, I wont be looking to pay much for these items, but every little helps.

The age & conidtion of the turbo doesnt matter to me, just as long as the engine hasnt spat a piston into the turbo damaging the turbine blades. or suffered massive axial & radial movement where the blades have rubbed on the hourings.

I will post some pics soon of which model garrett turbo I need, as I dont want the newer VNT turbos which have a smaller turbine.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi,
Im in the process of getting the bits together for a hybrid turbo for my C250 TD & Im after any old mercedes passenger car or Vito/Sprinter turbos.
Ideally Im after the turbine wheel only, I wont be looking to pay much for these items, but every little helps.

The age & conidtion of the turbo doesnt matter to me, just as long as the engine hasnt spat a piston into the turbo damaging the turbine blades. or suffered massive axial & radial movement where the blades have rubbed on the hourings.

I will post some pics soon of which model garrett turbo I need, as I dont want the newer VNT turbos which have a smaller turbine.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Click on quote me thinks:)

Fitted a reconditioned turbo for now but still after any bits you have to offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom