W202 C250D none return valve mod

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bob_corinna

Car
C250 diesel
hi there, I have just bought from MB, the none return valve kit that stops the fuel running back to the tank overnight, I understand that the electricaly powered valve in the kit goes into the return pipe to the tank where it exits the fuel filter, and there is a mechanical valve that fits into the fuel supply pipe at the fuel tank outlet where the sender unit is on the tank, also in the kit are the usual pipe clips, lenths of pipe etc, but does anybody know what and where the strange little plastic thing goes ( it has a small red ball at one end and what looks like a small spring in it with a metal collar round it and its all in a sort of plastic tube . has anybody ever fitted one of these kits or even better can anyone supply a fitting guide, I will have no problem fitting it once I know where it all goes, and maybe, just maybe it will cure the fuel running back on hills when parked up problem too. MB said they had no fitting info for the kit?? as they didnt ever fit one. thanks in advance

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom