W202 C280 - fantastic condition

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jukie

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
MY11 E350 CDi Avantgarde
Mercedes C280 Elegance c-class W202 | eBay

I watched this one earlier in the year. It's up again and being close I couldn't resist going to have a look.

Emerald black, no rust. Just a couple of minor blemishes that are only noticeable on very close inspection. FSH - last two at SPR in Cheshire, all previous at main dealer.

Drives very well. Interior is immaculate. Everything works. Extremely comprehensive documentation available to support the mileage, servicing and maintenance work. I noticed an invoice for a full air-con overhaul from last year, including a new compressor. Only advisories on current MOT were for the rear flexi hoses - slight deterioration on both. Also noted the BOSE option on the original invoice.

If anyone is interested you will not be disappointed. I'm still considering it but won't stand in anyone's way, so to speak. The seller is an extremely well-mannered and polite young man with a genuine reason for sale despite only buying it himself in March.

Please ask if you have any questions. I have no connection to the seller at all, just passing on what I found out for myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom