W202 C280 V6 Sport For Sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oddjob

Car
W211 E320 CDI
Hi Guys,

Due to me changing work location and needing a car that's cheaper to run, my W202 C280 V6 Sport is up for sale.

It was a car I was intending to keep and make perfect but unfortunately it wasn't meant to be. I've used it as my daily since I bought it in July, and my commute is 20 miles a day. It's never missed a beat and never let me down.

A few basics about the car.

Previous Keepers: 8
Mileage: 171,736
MOT Expires: January 19th 2015

It's a lovely car, has the usual extras. Full leather, electric windows, cruise, aircon etc.

Also has a really nice Pioneer AVH-4400BT head unit fitted which does most things, bluetooth, USB, CD etc.

There are a few issues but nothing that bothered me much and always intended to sort.

The exhaust seems to have a slight blow. Almost goes when the car is warm but worth mentioning.

Gear change is a little slow when the car is stone cold. Fine when it's slightly warmer. Always intended to do a trans oil and filter change but not got around to it.

The mirror adjuster switch cover is broken. The mirrors still adjust fine though.

Only one key.

The service book is complete up until 156,659 and the guy I bought it off serviced it but I can't find the receipt. It was just an oil and filter change though.

Overall it's a very presentable, comfortable car that I'm going to miss. I've had a fair few comments about how good it looks for it's age. I just can't justify keeping a petrol with the mileage I'm going to be doing now.

I'm after a really quick sale as I have my new car now, so I'm putting a price of 650 on it, but open to offers. Nothing too silly though please lol.

I'll let the pics do the talking. Please note the external pics are not new as the weather is pants here at the moment, but the car looks exactly the same other than it has a standard grille now and a proper bonnet badge :thumb:

If you're interested please send me a PM and we can go from there.

Thanks

Jon

Weather has brightened up so here are some now pics :)

Cheers :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom