W202 Clear Glass Headlights

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Karl aka KillerHertz who is an MB style guru.

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

I have had a brief visit to the darkside myself, I have crystal corners fitted - jurys still out, but they may stay!

Well, assuming this muppet off E-Bay gets his **** into gear i'll be the proud owner of an avantgarde grille once again in no time (back to seeing my target on the bonnet once again). After a telephone call to the stealers to price new headlamps and corners and my subsequent trip to the hospital to recover from the heart attack, those horrible euro lights will have stay until after christmas. I'm considering a set of Aero 2 Monoblock alloys so I guess the lights I can put up with for a little while more. I'm just fed up of pulling into a petrol station and having some barry chav trying to engage me in conversation.

S1050348.jpg

Hot F***in' Diggedy !!! :eek:

That sure is a .....

bigstar.jpg

Nah mate, Barry is 45 minutes away (or 2 hours if I let the wife drive) :D Yup, it is a big FO ugly star and this tool from E-Bay is taking forever to send me my Avantgarde one. If I had the air fare i'd fly over there and slap him silly. Mind you, if I had the airfare i'd rather spend it on them 18" AMG alloys :rock:

Here are a few shots of my new Crystal Corners, yes I know I have basically moved next door to Barryville and Im the deciple of OEM but I think they look good TBH (if you ignore the questionable build quality) :) Opinons?

corn1.gif

The yellowness of the main light doesnt look like that in day light!:
corn2.gif

As you can see in this light, they dont stand out quite so much...:
corn3.gif

Proper shots will be added to my gallery in due course

Last edited:
I know this is an old thread, but just saw these...

Still not convinced, it has an almost BMW feel to it...

M.

Attachments

• acd0_1.jpg
    acd0_1.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 83
Mirrors

do you know any info about the side mirrors with the blinkers in them?
Thanks

do you know any info about the side mirrors with the blinkers in them?
Thanks

Might have been a better idea to start a new thread in the bodywork section for a better response. Those are facelift W210 mirrors and can be retrofitted to the W202. A few members here have done the mod and can advise better.

Last edited:
The light argument is the same as the alloys one. AMG Style II are mad for the w202, classic look and really top the car off. Opposite applies to the big star grill and 'modern' look lights.....leave them for modern style cars!! (IMHO)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom