w202.com

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

High-Lo

MB Enthusiast
Car
2013 X166 Mercedes GL350, Porsche 911 Carrera 4 Cabriolet, Porsche 968 Cabriolet
Just noticed that if you do a Google or Yahoo search for 'W202' (I was doing some research!) the first result found at the top of the list is w202.com which appears to be a website for gay men.

I wonder if 'W202' has an alternative meaning on the gay scene?

Guess I'll have to clear my history in Internet Explorer now before my wife uses this PC just in case :eek:

High-Lo said:
Just noticed that if you do a Google or Yahoo search for 'W202' (I was doing some research!) the first result found at the top of the list is w202.com which appears to be a website for gay men.

I wonder if 'W202' has an alternative meaning on the gay scene?

Guess I'll have to clear my history in Internet Explorer now before my wife uses this PC just in case :eek:

LOL, :D That google search can give you some very interesting and frightning results cant it. I own a vw caravelle, also known as a t25 to owners. When i typed in "t25" on the image search hopeing to get lots of pics on my bus, lets just say, the results i got wernt exactly what i was expecting :eek:

Stu :cool:

If you type ANTS into google images, theres a naked women (not worth the look really)

a few months ago, when you typed in, there was a picture of a decomposing corpse.

KillerHERTZ said:
If you type ANTS into google images, theres a naked women.

if you've got the filters turned off, just about anything you type into Google image search (or any other image search) you get pictures of naked women

got to love the internet :D

Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom