W202 Donor Car

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JohnnyW202

Car
2004 Mercedes E270CDI Elegance Saloon, 2004 C200 Kompressor Estate Avantgarde SE Sport Pack
I've finally got my 202 just about as perfect for me as I can.

Now I want a donor car. Post Facelift.

As there's three dents in my bonnet, my boot lid has been bumped off something at one point too.

I don't care what colour, just good condition without much rust.

Obviously Engine, suspension problems welcomed.

So is anyone getting rid of a 202? I'd pay £300, just want to get mine to almost mint condition.

Surely a lot easier to just buy a used bootlid and bonnet from somewhere, or get your ones repaired and painted?

I don't actually still have the right front bumper it's from the prefacelift, suppose I could but it's always good to have aload of spares!

Your best bet is to look on ebay or maybe autotrader or pistonheads for 202s which are MOT failures or being sold as spares or repair due to being SORN. You will have to trailer it to your locality and let it occupy some space.

Take a look at the details of the car I'm selling. You may find buying mine and getting that back to mint using your current car as a donor!

Take a look at the details of the car I'm selling. You may find buying mine and getting that back to mint using your current car as a donor!

Given the fact I've just done all the subframe bushes, diff mounts, new engine belt tensioner and shock along with aload of other work, I don't think that'd be such a good idea.

Plus I can't afford the insurance on a C280, nor will my LPG conversion fit a 6 Cylinder, sorry fella.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom