w202 door sills

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ypkx

Car
w202 c180
As title please, door sills. looked all over ebay but only 'chrome' ones from USA are avail.

I have a full set of grey ones in my garage

ref

hi mate if hes not interested in them let me know and i will have them

Here some images

Last edited:
argh! dont believe i missed this. I've been busy with repairs on my car lately, first time in three days i've sat at the desk!

in that case, im still looking for some sills!

guys, the foil tape on my sills has come off somewhat bad on both drivers and passengers sides, theyre still the original sills but time has not been good to them.

i'm wanting to strip all the foil off all four sills, clean the glue and maybe refresh them with some 7 year sign vinyl?? or maybe mask them off and spray only the lines where the foil is to match the rest of the car.

anyone done this? apart from the foil, theyre in decent shape, the plastic is scratchless.

Why not get the stainless steel sills that simply stick onto the top of the standard plastic ones? They look much better. You might find an OEM set on eBay from time to time, or someone like Wayne at starpartz.co.uk might be able to source a set at a reasonable price (he did for me - see my albums and other threads here).
There is also an illuminated version if you are feeling brave.

The part numbers are B66890003; or B66890009 for the illuminated ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom