Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IOU007

Car
1998 E200k Avantgarde
Hi All,

This is my first time post on this site so I'm sorry if I am uncoverin a buried issue :D

I am looking to purchase a w202 c230k avantgarde (maybe sport) and am wonderin if there are any out there which come with digital/automatic climate control.

I have checked over 300 cars online and cannot find 1 with auto climate control.

Also can I get one with cooled seats? I live in the tropics and it is very hot here.

Thank you!

The w202 was made in classic, elegance and sport models as far as I can remember. The c230k saloon was on a par with the c280 and both were below the c36 amg and c43 amg. Automatic climate control was not standard on any of the trim options classic, elegance or sport. Therefore it would have had to have been owner specified or retrofitted. It is rare on the c230k and slightly less rare on the c280, and fairly common on the c43 amg (it may have been standard can't remember). My advice is for the UK but as long as your car has an air conditioner (simpler than auto climate control) it should be okay. It would help if you said what country you are in. This forum is primarily UK based.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom