W202 estate boot measurements?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gkmotorsport

Car
Mercedes-Benz E320 CDI
This is a bit of an odd request, especially for a first post - hi, by the way!

We're looking to move in a few months, but need to transport several cats in their boxes. Our current car is not an option, but I am looking at C-Class, having previously owner (and loved) a W202 estate. The thing is, we need to know if it will suit our very specific requirement prior to buying, or whether we are going to need to look at something bigger - an E-class might be an option, and a van hasn't been ruled out!

I was wondering if any member with a W202 estate knows, or would be able to measure, the length, width and height of the boot with the rear seats up. I've done plenty of Googling, but can only ever find the volume. We're a little concerned about the difference in width between the wheel arches compared to the wider gap behind them.

It goes without saying that I'd be extremely grateful for this. And yes, it would've helped to have measured this when we still owned one!

Gary

Just measured for you;

from top of rear seat to tailgate 31"
from bottom " " " " " 41"
width between wheel arches 35"
behind wheel arches width 48"
" " " " " length 17"
Hope this helps.

Wow, super-quick!

Unfortunately, it's just a tiny bit too narrow for what we need, so I guess it'll have to be an E or something else. Still, thanks very much for doing that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom