W202 Estate, putting rear seats forward

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

smckeown

Car
C43
I have the rear luggage protector and integral dog guard. I am able to lift the handle on the offside split rear seat and push forward, but not the near side. I have also tried to remove the bar that houses the luggage protector/dog guard but sliding left or right without success.

Not much having an estate if I cant push both seats down...help!

Sean:dk:

I have the rear luggage protector and integral dog guard. I am able to lift the handle on the offside split rear seat and push forward, but not the near side. I have also tried to remove the bar that houses the luggage protector/dog guard but sliding left or right without success.

Not much having an estate if I cant push both seats down...help!

Sean:dk:
On the 203 it is small seat down first then big seat with dog guard second. It may need a big heave.

Put small seat down first then do the large seat this then allows the luggage protector to be slid put through the rear doors. You can remove the bottom of the seat to get the back down flat the clips are at the front of seat at the start the footwell. Hope this helps

Maybe the near side release is stuck then. I shall give it some abuse tomorrow

Maybe the near side release is stuck then. I shall give it some abuse tomorrow

When you do get it flat, the cover cartridge will pull out the nearside rear door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom