W202 info?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

New2Mercs

Car
C280 Elegance 1994
Having purchased the ' 94 C280 on Monday I'm now in the process of trying to find out as much about the W202 as I can i.e parts info,workshop manual etc.
I guess that I've been spoilt in the past as I just had to look at my Etka CD-Rom if I needed a spare part for my Audi and could take a list of part numbers as long as my arm to the local dealer!
Is there anything available like this for the C class?
I 've seen on Ebay all sorts of discs for info on the 124 etc but nothing for the 202!
The only manual seems to be the Haynes one which I will probably get (even though it doesn't cover the 2799cc engine)!
Can anybody point me in the right direction please?

Thanks.

Paul

;)

Im sure ive seen a cd on ebay which covers the 202, Ill have another look, think i was going to get it but from reading the details it was basically what is in the haynes manual.
To be honest i find the wealth of information you can recieve on here is usually enough to find out all you need. with some people even being able to quote part numbers !!
Thats dedication (or obsessivness) :p

I'll second pepe's comments - there have been Cds on Ebay covering the 202 - normally about a fiver.

If its mods you're after try searching for 'Modtannica' on this forum - over 100 mods listed now.

Thanks to all of you for that info; whilst it's very informative to have part numbers listed by those who've done modifications I shall keep an eye out for one of those 202 discs on Ebay.
To be honest I have found so far that whilst being quite helpful most of the Mercedes dealers around here are quite snooty and almost require an appointment when you go to their parts counter,so would much rather be able to supply them with the part numbers!

Cheers,

Paul

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom