W202 keyring.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Steve_Perry, Apr 26, 2003.

1. Steve_Perry

Steve_Perry MB Enthusiast

Car:
    CLS350CDI Grand Edition
    I got this keyring at Singapore airport on a recent visit to Australia. (The reason why I missed the last GTG at Jimmy's :mad: )

If any of you get to make it to Singapore airport (not reccomended at the moment :confused: ) there is a Mercedes Shop with all sorts of Merc goodies for sale... Watches, pens, keyrings, models, clothing, even push-bikes. The keyrings were Singapore $35 (about £12 quid) and they covered all the recent models, 'C's (W202 & W203), 'E's (W124, W210 W211), 'CLK', 'SLK', 'ML', 'CL', 'SL', 'S'. The convertibles looked the coolest because they had all the interior detail to oggle at too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Part Number: B6 695 1426

I've heard some of the guys on the forum here talk about a similar shop that's at the BlueWater (??) shopping complex.

S.

2. andy_k

andy_k MB Enthusiast

Car:
    Alfa GTV 3.0
    yep, there is indeed such a shop at the bluewater centre.

I think one or two of the main dealers are also offering the range of merchandise as well

when we looked in on the bluewater shop - things weren't overpriced and generally good quality

Andy

3. pluggers

pluggers MB Enthusiast

Car:
    CLK 200 kompressor w209
    yes its a big place bluewater been there a couple of times when visiting relatives, its a huge shopping complex about 5mins away from greenhithe near the Dartford tunnel on M25.

4. Sp!ke

Sp!ke Administrator

Car:
    SL500 & The Fart Car
    They had these in a mercedes shop in the departure lounge at Stuttgart Airport (well you got to have a MB shop there aint ya).

Funny thing was the fact they sold pen knives also....departure lounge...the other side of the security gates!!!

5. andy_k

andy_k MB Enthusiast

Car:
    Alfa GTV 3.0
    The shop at bluewater is called the Mercedes Benz Retail Showcase

the main retail website is

www.mercedesretail.co.uk/index.html

or contact Kelly King at Mercedes-Benz Bluewater on 01322 383502 or e-mail : kelly.king@mercedes.co.uk

For those planning a visit to Bluewater weekdays when the kids are at school is the best time - it's lovely and quiet :)

Andy

Last edited: Apr 27, 2003
Tags: