W202 keyring.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Steve_Perry

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLS350CDI Grand Edition
I got this keyring at Singapore airport on a recent visit to Australia. (The reason why I missed the last GTG at Jimmy's :mad: )

If any of you get to make it to Singapore airport (not reccomended at the moment :confused: ) there is a Mercedes Shop with all sorts of Merc goodies for sale... Watches, pens, keyrings, models, clothing, even push-bikes. The keyrings were Singapore $35 (about £12 quid) and they covered all the recent models, 'C's (W202 & W203), 'E's (W124, W210 W211), 'CLK', 'SLK', 'ML', 'CL', 'SL', 'S'. The convertibles looked the coolest because they had all the interior detail to oggle at too.

W202%20keyring1.jpg

W202%20keyring2.jpg

W202%20keyring%20box.jpg

Part Number: B6 695 1426

I've heard some of the guys on the forum here talk about a similar shop that's at the BlueWater (??) shopping complex.

S.

yep, there is indeed such a shop at the bluewater centre.

I think one or two of the main dealers are also offering the range of merchandise as well

when we looked in on the bluewater shop - things weren't overpriced and generally good quality

Andy

yes its a big place bluewater been there a couple of times when visiting relatives, its a huge shopping complex about 5mins away from greenhithe near the Dartford tunnel on M25.

They had these in a mercedes shop in the departure lounge at Stuttgart Airport (well you got to have a MB shop there aint ya).

Funny thing was the fact they sold pen knives also....departure lounge...the other side of the security gates!!!

The shop at bluewater is called the Mercedes Benz Retail Showcase

the main retail website is

www.mercedesretail.co.uk/index.html

or contact Kelly King at Mercedes-Benz Bluewater on 01322 383502 or e-mail : [email protected]

For those planning a visit to Bluewater weekdays when the kids are at school is the best time - it's lovely and quiet :)

Andy

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom