W202 Mod: Clear Foglights

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KillerHERTZ

Administrator
Staff member
Car
SL63 AMG
As some of you know, I like to keep things OEM, that said after driving around with a smashed front foglight for over a year (I Photoshop my gallery :D) and I spotted these for sale brand new from a forum member:

OEM on right
fogs2.jpg

fogs0.jpg

fogs1.jpg

They are made by DEPO: Depo who I have just discovered are a big name in the aftermarket lights scene for most marques.

Im very impressed with the quality, the lenses are glass and all seals look identical to the OEM version.

What do you think? updates the front nicely I think.

Last edited:
Looking good.

Slightly off topic, but I don't think since owning my car I have ever put the front fogs on... However at night I do like the fact they stay on and light the drive etc...

Can I change the bulbs for some that match the LED side light ones? colour wise the fogs look yellow (and naff)

:)

Can I change the bulbs for some that match the LED side light ones? colour wise the fogs look yellow (and naff)

The 'get me home' function dims the lights doesnt it? if so the LEDs will end up flashing, also they will be completely useless in the fog.

That said, im getting a pair to test out in the next week or so :)

looking good Karl

Looking good.

Slightly off topic, but I don't think since owning my car I have ever put the front fogs on... However at night I do like the fact they stay on and light the drive etc...

i Have installed a xenon kit for my fog lamps on the W203 and they look great.

Karl: Clear fogs look way better.....:)

Looking good there Karl but the rest of the lights looks dull now

Car needs a decent clean, they dont look as dull agaist them in real life :)

Crystal clear projector headlamps and crystal clear indicator lenses would finish off the car to match the new clear fogs.

Crystal clear projector headlamps and crystal clear indicator lenses would finish off the car to match the new clear fogs.

I had the crystal corners in the past, too aftermarket/in your face for my liking.

look good mate

KillerHERTZ said:
As some of you know, I like to keep things OEM, that said after driving around with a smashed front foglight for over a year (I Photoshop my gallery :D) and I spotted these for sale brand new from a forum member:

OEM on right

They are made by DEPO: Depo who I have just discovered are a big name in the aftermarket lights scene for most marques.

Im very impressed with the quality, the lenses are glass and all seals look identical to the OEM version.

What do you think? updates the front nicely I think.

Looking good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom