W202 - Newly re-trimmed Leather Seats and Doorcards (Black)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I would be bidding myself, but they are not electric.

oh, quite fancy them Would they fit a pre-facelift model? My door cards are the older type.

mickl said:
oh, quite fancy them Would they fit a pre-facelift model? My door cards are the older type.
Yes, they would fit. The trim on the doors won't match the dash trim, but otherwise would be fine. You'd also have SRS badges and airbag covers on the door cards with nothing but fresh air behind them ;)

Shude said:
Yes, they would fit. The trim on the doors won't match the dash trim, but otherwise would be fine. You'd also have SRS badges and airbag covers on the door cards with nothing but fresh air behind them ;)

whoooo, I can hide my sarnies in there then! :D Wonder how black seats would go with the black and grey doors and dash I have at the moment.

Are you seriously considering standard seats over and above your AMG items? The seats in a C43 are much much much more supportive, are the C36 seats that inferior?

GrahamC230K said:
Are you seriously considering standard seats over and above your AMG items? The seats in a C43 are much much much more supportive, are the C36 seats that inferior?

the C36 seats are the standard sports seats like the ones in the link, doesn't even say AMG on them. IMO they are absolutely bloody useless as sports seats unless you a fat yank used to sofas in cars. Thats one of the reasons I wouldn't mind a C43 as the seats in them are a huge improvement.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=9855&item=4563204919&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=9855&item=4563869198&rd=1

GrahamC230K said:
I would be bidding myself, but they are not electric.

Im sure you could modify them , both the door cards and front seats :)

fuzzer said:
Im sure you could modify them , both the door cards and front seats :)

The rear seat isn't folding either :(

if the seats are a good price what do you all want ,anything under £500 is a steal in my book.my w203 had to have the whole inside retrimmed at 6 months old,looks exactly the same leather and style at a cost of £1500,mercedes paid under warranty

mercmanuk said:
if the seats are a good price what do you all want ,anything under £500 is a steal in my book.

Seats that fit my car mate!

mickl said:
bugger, forgot about that.

It's meant a few leather interiors have been and gone that were not worth me pursuing. Folding seats were not very common, not sure if they were standard on the AMGs.

mercmanuk said:
if the seats are a good price what do you all want ,anything under £500 is a steal in my book.my w203 had to have the whole inside retrimmed at 6 months old,looks exactly the same leather and style at a cost of £1500,mercedes paid under warranty

why did you need your car retrimmed?

GrahamC230K said:
It's meant a few leather interiors have been and gone that were not worth me pursuing. Folding seats were not very common, not sure if they were standard on the AMGs.

I've got the folding seats on mine, I don't think it was standard though. More I think the more I reckon the original price for the car by MB was urine extraction- " no air con, no folding seats, no adjustable steering, no headlamp wash, not even a wireless...etc that'll be £40k ta"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom