W202 parts for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Car
W203 C270 cdi
W202/210 vanity mirrors

If someone is interested, due to the fact I've sold my W202 post facelifted car, here below i post some used parts still available, if interested please inform me, considering that shipping costs from Italy are excluded.
All is in really good condition.

Avantgarde grill insert (come from a new W210 original Mercedes part numbers, cutted by myself to suite the W202 shape): 60 Euro SOLD

Illuminated vanity mirror grey colour and cables (to connect to a suitable 12 volts feed in way of dome light already available for the dome light itself): 50 Euro shaould be suitable also for W210

Original Mercedes manual rear shade, black colour, with mounting clips and screw: 60 Euro SOLD

Original Mercedes rear side windows shades (n.2), black colour: 70 Euro SOLD

CD holder for centre consolle: 15 Euro (to note that it has a little hole, 2mmx3mm, in the upper part, in order to permit Nokia cable car kit) SOLD

SLK evolution pedal, see link http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=5517, parking brake pedal, brake pedal, clutch pedal (not for auto), NO gas pedal: 15 Euro

any information on above are available, please contact me.

thanks
Marco:)

Last edited:
if someone is really interested, please consider that I can make a price reduction, please contact me

thanks

thanking all the Guys who contacted me (today parts will leave), please it's still available some parts: 3 pedals, illuminated sun visors and rear manual shade

thanks again:)

photoes are available if someone is interested.

Price are reduced as follow:
Mercedes rear shade: 50 Euro sending excluded
Illuminated vanity Mirrors: 50 Euro included sending cost to UK

hope this may interest

remain only the:

Illuminated vanity mirror grey colour and cables (to connect to a suitable 12 volts feed in way of dome light already available for the dome light itself): 50 Euro should be suitable also for W210

:)

1998K said:
remain only the:

Illuminated vanity mirror grey colour and cables (to connect to a suitable 12 volts feed in way of dome light already available for the dome light itself): 50 Euro should be suitable also for W210

are still available, photo also available by e-mail on request:)

remain only the:

vanity mirror are still available:rolleyes:

all sold! ... a part for the pedals so I'll keep them!

Thanks to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom