W202 Rear Headrests Black Leather

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Big Dan

Car
1996 C280 Elegance W202
Have just fitted a full black leather interior to my C280 but unfortunately am missing the rear headrests.

Does anyone have a couple of headrests or black leather covers for the same and some black rear speaker covers???

Thanks

Dan

Have just fitted a full black leather interior to my C280 but unfortunately am missing the rear headrests.

Does anyone have a couple of headrests or black leather covers for the same and some black rear speaker covers???

Thanks

Dan

Hi,

Cant you get your original headrest re trimmed in leather???

Raj

Would be a bit expensive wouldnt it???

Easier to source some from a breaker?

Think I will just have to keep my eyes peeled Trevor or pop down to Three Pointed Parts.

Yeah, I should have said really.

I have the old grey cloth headrests from the interior i have replaced but need either a black leather cushion or complete headrest to replace them in keeping with the rest of the interior.

Dan

You could get some covers made up or buy them from ebay or elsewhere until you get the leather ones. Just a suggestion.

Not funny Neil :-(

Was hoping for around £25-£30ish as paid £100 for the rest of the interior, doorcards and all.

Have a couple of tartan ones from a C200 Sport if any good to you.

Thanks Sam, But have grey cloth at he moment so really need the black leather.

Last ditch effort and if they dont turn up will take the leather interior out and put the cloth interior back in before I sell the car :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom