w202 rubber arch trims

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chris stop

Car
A140
After a set of these. Inbox me if you have a set of 4 available. As fitted to vehicles with amg 17 rims

thanks

i had a pair sat in my room for ages, sold them a while back, average asking price is about £100 a set, second hand... new from mercedes they are £80 each...!!!!!

to be honest when i bought them i had good intentions of fitting them but my car is white and they just looked bad..!! i think on a black car they might look... maybe

After a set of these. Inbox me if you have a set of 4 available. As fitted to vehicles with amg 17 rims

thanks

Does this mean that if you have 18" rims, you shouldn't have the spats? If so, I have a set going from my C43 ...

They were a specific option code for cars that were fitted with AMG wheels, they appear on the car data as,
Wheel covering for AMG 17-wheels (only export) and were Option code 776.
They were an option on any model 202 with AMG alloys fitted.
I have a set which I might sell, I bought them from a member on one of the MB forums, I was going to fit them to my 43 even though my 43 didn't have the option code on its data card. Now that my 43 has been written off I have no need for them now (unless I buy another 202).
Frostbite, having these wheel arch spats or not will make no difference whether you have 17" or 18" wheels fitted.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom