W202 Sales Brochure

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrahamC230K

MB Enthusiast
Car
Audi A3 & S4 quattro
Just won this on EBAY.

Looking forward to it as it's not like you can walk into a dealer and pick one up anymore.

Anyone get thier W202 from new and actually have one of these?

i-1.JPG

These items are a mint condition 56 page full colour brochure for the C Class Merecedes Saloon, published 1995. Also included is the technical specification pamphlet for the same vehicle.

Mint condition, snap up a bargain if you own one of these cars or are a Merc enthusiast

I picked up a 2000 copy of the W202 estate and W210 saloon along with the pricing/options lists when I first went to the local dealer 3 years ago.
I f the Northern GTG takes place I will bring them along for anybody that wants them.

Bazza

Graham I wish i knew you was after this brochure :crazy:
I got mine from here http://www.anycarbrochures.co.uk/ I sent the guy a E-mail with my model and date of registration etc which is 1/3/99 he sent me the brochure for the Mercedes C-Class 2/99, so it is the actual brochure for my car.
He charged me £13.20 inc P&P
The brochure is prestine.

I got quite a few i have the C-class E-class and the SLK also the price lists for the cars as well as all the options available with price's and codes for the early models.

Just found a W202 Accessories catalogue from July 1996

Why do I have such junk?

Bazza

Originally posted by bazza
Just found a W202 Accessories catalogue from July 1996

Why do I have such junk?

Bazza

Accessories catalogue I have already! Got the last one from my stealer about a year ago.

Wish I'd realised these were of interest to anyone, chucked mine in the bin while doing a clearout earlier in the year :(
Will keep all my brochures when I change cars from now on

Cheers
Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom