W202 side skirt clips.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jasons

SUPPORTER
Car
w204 c220 cdi sport
I noticed when I was washing my c180 sport that some of the clips that hold the underneath of the skirt on are broken,does anybody know if they are still available from the dealers and how do they come off.

Hi,
Yes the clips are still available, they are a plastic screw, which screws into a plastic thread, this plastic thread and screw are what you need, the plastic thread clips into the floor of the car.
Hope this makes sense.

Many thanks for the info I will speak to my local dealer on Monday,what else holds the skirt on.

Hi,
I think you have double sided body tape in the door shuts and some rubber edging strips at the front and rear by the wheel arches, and I think a couple of screws in the wheel arches.

side skirt clips

unless yours has the AMG skirts underneath its a 2 part clip arrangement, the socket clips into the floor and the plug then fixes thru the skirt and holds it to the socket pic of plug from ebay

Mercedes W202 C208 W210 Body Trim Clip Plug A0099884278 | eBay

front of skirt has 3 separate clips that push into holes in the lower wing behind the soft rubber filler piece

rear of skirt has a 1 piece clip with 2 lugs again behind the soft rubber filler piece between it and the body all these clips are fragile and are basically one trip as youll break them on removal

found page I got from dealer so you need

245+248 for underneath car
239+236 are front clips for lower wing
251 is clip for rear os skirt fixing

if you have AMG skirts youll need 247+246 which i think Andy is referring to

242 holds the top of the skirt to the car

prices are from dealer inc VAt that I paid when swopping my standard skirts for AMG type, if you want some clips for underneath Ill gladly post some to you as mine are now surplus to reqts

Attachments

• 102_2757.jpg
    102_2757.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 50
spoton said:
unless yours has the AMG skirts underneath its a 2 part clip arrangement, the socket clips into the floor and the plug then fixes thru the skirt and holds it to the socket pic of plug from ebay

Mercedes W202 C208 W210 Body Trim Clip Plug A0099884278 | eBay

front of skirt has 3 separate clips that push into holes in the lower wing behind the soft rubber filler piece

rear of skirt has a 1 piece clip with 2 lugs again behind the soft rubber filler piece between it and the body all these clips are fragile and are basically one trip as youll break them on removal

found page I got from dealer so you need

245+248 for underneath car
239+236 are front clips for lower wing
251 is clip for rear os skirt fixing

if you have AMG skirts youll need 247+246 which i think Andy is referring to

242 holds the top of the skirt to the car

prices are from dealer inc VAt that I paid when swopping my standard skirts for AMG type, if you want some clips for underneath Ill gladly post some to you as mine are now surplus to reqts

Yes please if you don't mind,many thanks

clips

Yes please if you don't mind,many thanks

I assume its no;s 245+248 you need how pairs many would you like,

not sure of best way to pass on private details as it looks like neither of us has enough posts to qualify for private messaging (ive migrated from the other side!!)

not sure of best way to pass on private details as it looks like neither of us has enough posts to qualify for private messaging (ive migrated from the other side!!)

Best to create a throwaway email address with gmail to correspond and post it here. Delete it when you are done.

details

now created gmail a/c

send your address to [email protected] and Ill post them, cant think the postage,ll be any more than a quid so not worth messing with

Just sent you an email,thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom