W202 - Slighly Pimped

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Doesn't a leather interior usually have "ruffled" looking door trim?

Also I like the "maintained regardless of expense by me" comment :)

Expensive for a '94 C200 with 120K? Looks tidy though.

<5miles from me (might be able to have look if anyones interested)

Doesn't a leather interior usually have "ruffled" looking door trim?

Not if it's MB Tex maybe or he's had the seats retrimmed

Also I like the "maintained regardless of expense by me" comment :)

M 96827 2006 lube service
M 103600 2006 lube service
M 108000 2007 lube service + air/fuel filters
M 113500 2007 new clutch kit
M 114180 2007 lube service

Erm ............. aren't these things that are either changed at service or normal wear and tear? Surely he'd have got MB discount too. However, regardless of this, it's a nice clean car from the pics. But dunno if its worth the asking price.

Last edited:
I know what you mean shude but no it doesn't. My interior is 100% exactly the same as his... and its original MB. I like the car but its very overpriced imo. Reminds me alot of my car... very subtle mods and not too many.... i like it ! :)

Last edited:
Nowt wrong with a manual! :D

It looks very tidy, although im always amazed at how little these W202's are worth these days :(

I know... but if i put my VIN on the site it says the right colour of the leather and the trim (which is correct), and i've checked it at MB when i went to buy a few things for the interior and it was correct. So either it got re-trimmed or MB do it in 2 ways?

That looks like a well looked after early example not sure about the asking price though :crazy:

I know... but if i put my VIN on the site it says the right colour of the leather and the trim (which is correct), and i've checked it at MB when i went to buy a few things for the interior and it was correct. So either it got re-trimmed or MB do it in 2 ways?

Rage perhaps your car being a Classic does not have the 'ruffled" looking door trim ?

Exactly what do you get back for the trim code?

can someone link me the russian site.. i'm at work and dont have my favourite's like i do at home :(

Ohhh thats interesting, i get a code 105, my car must've been re-trimmed at some point. I was a bit suspicious when buying the car because it had done 61k miles but the leather was absolutely immaculate, no cracks or any signs of wear. So this car must be the same then?

Ohhh thats interesting, i get a code 105, my car must've been re-trimmed at some point. I was a bit suspicious when buying the car because it had done 61k miles but the leather was absolutely immaculate, no cracks or any signs of wear. So this car must be the same then?
No, it's leather-effect vinyl called MBTex or MBLex depending on who you speak to :) .

It's very hard-wearing and common in taxis for this reason.

a 230K taxi... LOL :). I'm glad that this leather doesn't wear then, (and yes its MBtex on that russian site), really good to know!

a 230K taxi... LOL :).
Sorry I didn't mean to suggest that your car is a taxi, just that it's common for taxis to have this interior because it looks good and lasts forever no matter how many Friday nights and door shuts it has to put up with :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom