• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

W202 Sport leather confusion

I want the best set I can get my hands on. Think I'll take my time and get the best black manual set I can find.

Well, the grey leather was relisted at £170 and I was tempted, but it has been snapped up. TBH I really want black leather, so the search goes on.

Well, it's only took me well over a year but I finally have black leather in my car!!!:bannana:

Thought I'd update as incomplete dead threads drive me nuts! :wallbash:

My bro-in-law bought a set of electric AMG seats from a C43 for his C280 and I've had his original manual leather seats. There weren't any door panels or headrests, but I'll keep an eye out for some black leather headrests and my door trims are charcoal cloth so it still all matches and looks good!:thumb:

My bro in law has got some challenges as his seats came without looms and only the driver door controls.:eek:

Hopefully we can source what he needs, but he has my cloth drivers and passenger seats while he works it out.

Unfortunately the srs lights are on as the connector is different. Despite them both being facelift Sports, mine a 230K his a 280, the new seats are a 2 pin red and mine is a 3 pin yellow.:doh:

We ran out of time after swapping all the seats over yesterday, but my BIL is going to take out the seat sensor and send it back to me. Unfortunately he live some distance from me and had to go back.

If anyone can help us with looms for the AMG seats it would be much appreciated! He's not bothered with the air bits, but he needs to be able to move adjust the seats!

Oh, and if anyone has leather rear headrest please get in contact!

I must admit, the leather makes a massive difference to the feel of the interior!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom