W202 storage tray mod

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Laters

Car
Honda CR-V
I have been pondering the center console storage tray mod for a good while but was always concerned as to what I would need to change and how it would all fit together.

I eventually found a storage tray on ebay of all places for a good price and thought what have I got to loose.

I removed to small tray infront of the ash tray and the ashtray itself.
I replaced the 2 screws that used to fix the ashtray at the bottom.

Slid the new storage tray onto the lower mounts (the ones the small tray infront of the ashtray used to sit in) and slid it onto the rails moulded onto the upper storage tray (where the ashtray used to mount).
I did need to change the lighter socket from the ashtray to the new tray as the plus was different.
After that it was a case of clipping the rest of the bits back on.

I think it looks good and give a lot more cubby space without the ashtray.

ON2.jpg

ON1.jpg

Last edited:
what car is the storage tray from,as i dont smoke any more,i could use the extra space

Anyone know where I can buy the centre console storage tray pictured above?

Dec

Wrong section. Soz.

If memory serves well theres a OEM felted mat you can place inside it too im sure someone may have a part number.

Thanks gurpz, just been looking it up, thought it is a non dealer part for some reason.
Tray A202 683 02 91
Lining A202 680 05 68

Your right, there is some kind of mat or lining also.

Dec

Has anyone found out where this has derived from? Or where it can be sourced from?

Thanks

Has anyone found out where this has derived from? Or where it can be sourced from?

Thanks

Mercedes dealer… £30 approx. for the tray, the part numbers quoted above may now have been changed.

Don’t know of any other source.

Dec

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom