W202 / W211 Parts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nik_Endeavour

Car
Mercedes-less at the moment
A bit of clearout in the garage people,

I have a w202 steering wheel with airbag - £15 + P & P

15852390984_6dfc4540c4_c.jpg

A chrome star airbag in mushroom - £10 + P & P

16287217028_3e3eff681a_c.jpg

A jack for W202/W211/W203/W124 £10 + P & P

16287215428_c862760496_c.jpg

No P & P if you can collect from Bristol / Swindon / Gloucester / Ross-on-Wye as I can deliver there

I'm interested in he steering wheel - mine is looking a bit worn. I can swap my star airbag over as it looks like it will fit. Never done an airbag steering wheel swap though. Is it dangerous?!

I'm interested in he steering wheel - mine is looking a bit worn. I can swap my star airbag over as it looks like it will fit. Never done an airbag steering wheel swap though. Is it dangerous?!

As long as you don't put the ignition key in, you'll be OK. My local mechanic disconnected the battery on my wife's A160 when the indicator stalk was replaced, just to be on the safe side.

do you still have the steering wheel?

hello do you still hav this steering wheel or the mushroom leather/wooden one, i prefer the last one

For safety , disconnect car battery and leave for an hour or so to let capacitors in system discharge before disturbing airbags .

^ should only really need 15mins from what I've read.

Stack.....

Do you still need a jack?

Sorry for late reply.
I have delivered the jack ten minutes away from selhurst Park. You can collect from my friend. PM your number.
Just to clarify you want this right

Attachments

• image-676906780.jpg
    image-676906780.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 1
Hi @funga007, yes I'm still after a jack! I don't think I've posted enough to be able to PM forum members yet, but my email address is in my profile info, so if you don't mind dropping me a line, I can ping you my number, thanks.

@funga007 collection of the Jack all sorted... Thanks! :bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom