w202 wishbone bushes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

horgantrevor

MB Enthusiast
Car
w202 c43 & w210 E220 CDI estate w219 W221
hi im looking for a company to buy a two set of front wishbone bushes
i have tried eurocarparts and they dont do them i just want a good price for them

i also need a full drag link for a w202 also at best price

all these parts are for a c240 v6 w202

so far the prices i have got are all over the place over a hundred pounds in a difference and no maker mark to check the make

any help would be good

MB sell the wishbone bushes on their own mate :thumb:

Also Flowflex sell poly ones

are the poly ones long life what is the cost

i have to press out the old are the polly easier to refit

do you have a link to them

have you used them on the c43

ill send them a email

yes i had her on the ramp tonight and and checked all the bushes these need to be done

im also going to change the whole drag link set up

and i sorting out a little rust i found before the winter

When I replaced my wishbone bushes on my C43 I bought 2 genuine bush kits from Nic at EuroMerc, be warned they are not easy to do, and make sure that you take note of the orientation of one of the bushes as this sets your Camber or Castor (can,t remember which) as the hole for the bolt in the bush is not central. For info one of the bushes in the lower wishbone is split in two anyway from MB and is just as hard to fit, due to the way it is constructed, be warned that most people recommend the replacement of the complete lower arm due to the labour expense of replacing them.
Euros use to do the bush kits have you actually spoken to them? Or is it just from their website? I had a drag Link fitted at the same time which was sourced from Euros.
If you look on e-bay you can buy both the bush kits and drag links, though i can,t vouch for the quality of them.

Hi,
Just looked at the link for the poly bushes, and I,m sure that's a company I sent an e-mail to at some point and they "said" they only did them for the 203 not the 202.
But the web site says they have them for the CLK, which are the same for the 202.

hi thank you i know about the rear wishbone bush for the front wishbone has to be inserted in straight 12 o clock to 6 o clock

not what people would think 9 to 3

ill try euro merc thx

Hi,
Just looked at the link for the poly bushes, and I,m sure that's a company I sent an e-mail to at some point and they "said" they only did them for the 203 not the 202.
But the web site says they have them for the CLK, which are the same for the 202.

I spoke to them in person at RS National Day last month Andy. They do a complete front wishbone kit for a W202, even though it is not listed on their website ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom