W202s as cheap as/cheaper than W201 190Es?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Will

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
GL63 AMG / 190E 2.5-16 / Porsche 911
W202s seem to be getting cheaper by the week. Obviously I'm not deadly serious with the title of this thread, but there isn't much in it price wise.

First there was Olly's bargain C280 Sport, another member on here bagged a very cheap facelift C230K (can't remember who - sorry)

Just seen this that I was watching for a friend a while back (forgot about it for a while!)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=300233487331&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=020

Obviously it's not 'mint', would need some servicing/TLC to make it perfect but it's a 230 Kompressor sport, sub 100K 2 owners and with leather, auto box and air con.

Even has factory AMG wheels by the look of it!

That seems like a lot of car for the money?

Will

Looks like good value motoring I have to agree.

How much are diesels though?

Girlie is thinking about a change in vehicles for 1 or 2 reasons, we actually saw this on ebay and I quiped I wonder how much it will go up to, as it appears, nothing as it was around that price when I found it!that is a lot of car for the money, but then I suppose with W220`s now fetching 5k with 76k, COMAND and heated/cooled leather its no wonder the lower rungs of the mercedes ladder have dropped to

The AMG's are 15" and were standard on that year C230K I believe.
The prices of w202's has come down so much I,m gonna keep my C230K as it is just not worth selling specially as it is manual, no air, no leather and has only front electric windows.

W202s seem to be getting cheaper by the week. Obviously I'm not deadly serious with the title of this thread, but there isn't much in it price wise.

There's plenty of W202s for starters, and so many of the 190Es and especially the 230Es were exported, thus keeping the market clear of the rougher cars.

Sooner or later the export of 202s/210s will kick off a bit more and prices might rise a bit, but there are so many Mercedes in the UK now.

They Do seem to have dropped quite alot, especially this past year alone....well, it does to me, a similar spec c230k I could get half price this year compared to when I was looking last year..., anyone wanna buy a Mk2 Golf GTI? :D

They Do seem to have dropped quite alot, especially this past year alone....well, it does to me, a similar spec c230k I could get half price this year compared to when I was looking last year..., anyone wanna buy a Mk2 Golf GTI? :D

L reg C180s with duff wipers/cats/ignition packs have become scrapyard material, dragging down the rest of the breed.

The AMG's are 15" and were standard on that year C230K I believe.

They are not the same wheels as original ones I think, and that thump in the back panel will be more than the bumper.

Just looked again and their not 15"s but 17"s, my mistake, but the tyres seem to have higher profile than my C43 which threw me.

I have sold a few trade in early W202's for less than £500 over the past few weeks..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom