W203 200K Elegance SE Auto £8k-ish?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

James Rothwell

Car
S500L (W220) PREV- S600L (W140),3x E320, E280, E240, S500, 450SLC, E300D Wagon
I just spoke to a friend of mine as I'm dropping him off at Gatwick in the morning and he mentioned he wants to change his car. Obviously he wants to replace his W203 with another Mercedes, probably a new(ish) C class estate.

Anyway he has got a nice 2004 (04 plate) C200K Elegance SE Automatic Saloon. I haven't seen it for a number of weeks but it's Emerald Black with the light tan leather interior. He can't remember he miles but it's under but close to 50k. Not entirely sure of spec, I'm sure it's got auto wipers, cruise, front and rear park, cd, folding mirrors and heated seats.

If anyone is interested I'll find out exact spec and miles for you. He originally thought it would be worth £9k I told him that would be unreasonable, he's still hoping for somewhere about the mid to late £8k but make an offer of whatever you think it's worth.

Whilst he is away, I'll be dealing with it and whilst he is back he'll probably want to me to arrange everything. I can arrange to put a warranty of the car if required.

Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom