w203 (54 plate) prewiring - bluetooth- phone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

parkie22

Hi all
How can i tell if my car (C 180 advantgarde 54 plate) is prewired for a MB Bluetooth Sap. The current cd player it came i with is compatible (when i press the phone button on it- it says no phone connected?_)but I'm not sure what to look for underneath the armrest if i purchased one and wish to connect?
many thanks Gaz. :D

Hi all
How can i tell if my car (C 180 advantgarde 54 plate) is prewired for a MB Bluetooth Sap. The current cd player it came i with is compatible (when i press the phone button on it- it says no phone connected?_)but I'm not sure what to look for underneath the armrest if i purchased one and wish to connect?
many thanks Gaz. :D

easiest way , if your car has an aerial up the back window your sorted , if not buy a parrott kit :)

Has the car got an armrest with a separate top part that has a UHI phone holder socket?

Pre-wiring was about a £600 option, so even a lot of cars registered to companies don't have it.

hi mate...it has a armrest which splits into 2 compartments - but no connection visible - (it's not under the lowest compartment - towards the back on the left are small black plate/clips? - do i need to remove these?) :) ..tks

sorry for being a doughnut...do i have to remove the clips or should it clearly be visible?

sorry for being a doughnut...do i have to remove the clips or should it clearly be visible?

Clearly visible...if in the top part of the armrest you dont have the UHI adapter - then sorry you are not pre-wired...

so i have the stereo ready for it and the ariel just no UHI - how much to get this added on or is it a much bigger job... many thanks for your assistance.

so i have the stereo ready for it and the ariel just no UHI - how much to get this added on or is it a much bigger job... many thanks for your assistance.

I'm confused - you have the aerial on back window - but nothing in the top part of the armrest....doesn't make sense to me...

I'm confused - you have the aerial on back window - but nothing in the top part of the armrest....doesn't make sense to me...

Pre wire was £400 option.

To retrofit it including a bluetooth cradle will be about £1,000. You could look at the FSE2 kit which can be interfaced with your comand/audio20 but this is at the expense of an IPOD connection.

Sounds like he is best off fitting a Parrot kit as said by Fuzzer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom