W203 Accessories for sale.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stan the Man

Car
W205 C250d Sport Premium + Auto
OK Guys, I have a fair few bits for sale, some new some nearly new. All are suitable for a facelift W203. I would like to give forum members the chance to buy before I stick them on e**y.

Please ask for more details via PM and I'll be happy to help.

Comand APS (NTG2) A203 870 62 89 (DVD version with Video Input). Unit is unmarked and in perfect working order. Comes with GPS Antenna and installation instructions. £350.

Genuine MB DVD Map Disc Europe 2007/2008 V9. £30.

Comand APS Operation Manual. £20.

Luxury Thermotronic Digital Climate Control Unit A203 830 19 85. £150.

DPT Tuning Box. This power and economy tuning box is for a C or E 220CDI. This was supplied by Olly (PCS) and it really does work. £350 new, quick and easy to fit. £150.

Illuminated Sills. Complete kit of 4 illuminated sills custom built for a w203 saloon, supplied by a forum member. These are new, I didn't get around to fitting them. Come with instructions. £150.

Rear Parking Sensors, Complete Wireless kit of 4 rear sensors. New and ready to install with instructions. £35.

7x16 ET31 Alloy Wheel 7 spoke W203 C-class Part No. B66470766 fitted with 205/55 Kumho Ecsta Tyre with 8mm tread. Wheel is used but unmarked. Collect (Plymouth) or arrange your own courier. £60.

All prices are plus postage. Payment by bank transfer preferred, I don't do PayPal.

Thanks for looking

Stan

Comand items all sold

Climate control unit sold

I am open to sensible offers for remaining items.

Thank-you for looking.

Illuminated sills now gone.
Comand items for sale again, reduced to £250 - bargain !!

DPT Tuning Box sold.

Wireless Parking Sensors reduced to £25.
Spare Alloy + Tyre still for sale.
Comand APS still up for grabs at a bargain price!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom