W203 Battery

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

clk320x

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Tesla Model S, Model 3 LR, Model X /// Previous: Jaguar XFR, Mercedes E320 CDI, C32 AMG, CLK 320
Seems like it’s battery season!

Further to my W211 thread I’d like to get a new battery for my W203 C32 also...

The current battery is 019 100 AH 850 CCA

The replacement I would like to get is the Exide battery I have found below,

My only query is it is listed as 017/019 battery? I thought it was either one or the other and they are different sizes?

The spec of the EXIDE EA1000 is 100AH 900 CCA but some sites list it as a 017 or an 017/019? The physical dimensions seem the same as the 019 ones listed from other brands.

Last edited:
From reading online - I’m thinking the battery I have linked above is in fact identical to a 019?

Shame you can't post this query on the 'Battery' section...we don't have one here. Try the 'Electronics and Audio' section...yes I know it doesn't make sense when you question is about a big car battery...

Looks the same to me, identical dimensions.
I just bought an AGM Exide battery from BatteryGroup on Ebay, came next day and very pleased.

It is the same battery, all the numbers in the product details are identical.

£80.65 from Tayna for the Exide EA1000, 900CCA 100Ah - outperforms the equivalent Varta/OE battery so well happy for the price. 👍

EA1000 Exide Premium Car Battery 017TE

Expecting the usual brilliant Tayna service - hopefully will receive it tomorrow.

£80.65 from Tayna for the Exide EA1000, 900CCA 100Ah - outperforms the equivalent Varta/OE battery so well happy for the price. 👍

EA1000 Exide Premium Car Battery 017TE

Expecting the usual brilliant Tayna service - hopefully will receive it tomorrow.

£80 for a decent battery is not too shabby!

I ordered from Tayna right before Christmas, and it still came next day. I was expecting a days' delay, but no. It arrived here on time 👍

Unfortunately they’ve said it will only be leaving tomorrow and hence will arrived Wednesday - due to a massive backlog of orders from when they were closed :(

Funnily enough the exact same battery is £143.99 from EuroCarParts 😂 their prices are a joke! That’s with the constantly running promotional discount code too. 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom