W203 bi Xenons

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MBenzNL

Car
1993 C250D - 612+k kilometer
I have a set of NEW OEM W203 bi Xenons for sale. The lights are complete, fully functioning and have a UK-spec lightpattern. The lights are a simple swap (plug and play) for the W203 (non coupe). In case that car is currently equiped with halogen headlights, one has to have the xenon settings set to present at the MB dealership (10 minute job)...auto levelling motors are present in the headlights but are only of any use when the car has factory xenons (and thus the auto levelling wiring and sensors)...manuall adjusting of the lights is possible offcourse.

The price is 800 euro for the 2 lights excluding shipping costs.

displayed are 2 sets of US-spec headlights (amber blinking bulbs instead of bleuish blinking bulbs) but the sight is the same...

UKspec lightpattern

faultmessage in a halogen equipped car with Bi Xenons before the xenon settings are changed...

greetingz,

Guy! you neeeeeeeeed these for your C32!!!

Da'am i need them for my c32 aswell.

They still for sale or are the sold ??

i got xenons on mine with the levelling thingy but have the frosted lenses.

please let me know if still for sale, how much is p&P ??

Andy

Hi Steve

Just some questions for you

I have heard that you need a ballast for xenons would I need one with these units

Can you get the wiring loom and do the interior switch panels need modding bfor the levelling to work?

would I need headlamp wash?

andy_cyp said:
Da'am i need them for my c32 aswell.

They still for sale or are the sold ??

i got xenons on mine with the levelling thingy but have the frosted lenses.

please let me know if still for sale, how much is p&P ??

Andy

Would hope that Steve has sold these by now, as he posted the advert 2.5 years ago !! I'm sure he's got some more though ;)

S.

I am sure these are on ebay every now and then...

ckember said:
Hi Steve

Just some questions for you

I have heard that you need a ballast for xenons would I need one with these units

Can you get the wiring loom and do the interior switch panels need modding bfor the levelling to work?

would I need headlamp wash?

don't the 203 xenons come with the ballast's built into them ?

Yes they will fit, just a straight swap for your exisiting Xenons. They just plug in and you don't even need to have any settings changed. Everything is self contained in the W203 ligths.

If you've got Xenons they are already Self levelling. If you've got Halogen headlights you have to have XENON=PRESENT setting set using Star.

Search the forums for full details on how to fit, you need to remove (or very least loosen) the front bumper. I was looking at these ones myself but as you're bidding I'll hold off until the next set come up!.

i did notice mbenzl sells them too, 800 euros is the asking price thats £531.00. Lets see what the outcome is from my bidding on ebay.

andy_cyp said:
i did notice mbenzl sells them too, 800 euros is the asking price thats £531.00. Lets see what the outcome is from my bidding on ebay.

won the bid at £470.00 plus £25.00 p&p

Well done! Post some pics when you've got them in. Are you going to fit them yourself?

From what i heard, you need to take of the front bumper to fit the lights, since im waiting for the c55 rear spoiler from MB, ill wait and have them fitted together. Ill most likely get the front bumper re prayed at the same too ""to many stone chips on there for my liking"" since its gonna be off, and let the guys fit all back together.

I'll post pics in a week or so when completed

Well done Andy,

I was going bid, some you loose some you win!!!

They are a good buy imo, gives any 203 with frosted headlamps a fresher appearance.

Thanks Anyways :D

ckember said:
I was going bid, some you loose some you win!!!

Me too but I backed off when I saw Andy bidding! I'm now thinking about getting the facelift clear Halogens instead of Bi-Xenons. Don't want to spend too much, I keep getting carried away :crazy:

Guys

I gotta tell you.... ever since i joined this forum about a month or so now, I'm minus a pennies :confused: " GULP "

Just ordered this grille too, whatcha think ????

andy_cyp said:
Guys

I gotta tell you.... ever since i joined this forum about a month or so now, I'm minus a pennies :confused: " GULP "

Just ordered this grille too, whatcha think ????

Will look good with your Bi-Xenons. Are you ditching the star on the bonnet with the flat badge too?

I quite like seeing the 3 pointed star from the drivers seat!

stand up ornament already ditched, went for the flat emblem.

anyone interested in my frosted xenons ?? hehehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom