W203 C-Class W203 sportcoupé bluetooth cradle not recognized

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dokterhorror

Car
Sportcoupé w203
Hi guys I have the following car; Mercedes sportcoupé c180 from 2004, facelift edition.

I bought a bluetooth cradle for the connector under my arm rest: the B67880000. When I connect the cradle to my arm rest the light blinks blue. When I push the button 3 seconds I can pair my note 9 with code 62872. The problem is that my cradle gets powered by the car but the aps 50 system or the dashboard info display stills says no phone. It doesn't work at all, can't call, no phone book nothing. When I put in my cradle it gets powered but also nothing happens in the car, no message that a device has been put in.

I tried 2 cradles but both give the same result, can pair but car doesn't recognize a cradle has been connected in the connector.

What seems the problem here? I have searched all internet for a solution or similar problems in all kind of languages but no one has my problem. Please help? Thanks.

Hi guys I have the following car; Mercedes sportcoupé c180 from 2004, facelift edition.

I bought a bluetooth cradle for the connector under my arm rest: the B67880000. When I connect the cradle to my arm rest the light blinks blue. When I push the button 3 seconds I can pair my note 9 with code 62872. The problem is that my cradle gets powered by the car but the aps 50 system or the dashboard info display stills says no phone. It doesn't work at all, can't call, no phone book nothing. When I put in my cradle it gets powered but also nothing happens in the car, no message that a device has been put in.

I tried 2 cradles but both give the same result, can pair but car doesn't recognize a cradle has been connected in the connector.

What seems the problem here? I have searched all internet for a solution or similar problems in all kind of languages but no one has my problem. Please help? Thanks.
Sounds like a faulty phone controller to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom