W203 c180 power steering pump

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

King03sh

Car
Ford focus cmax
High boys and girls,
I have today pulled off my power steering pump as it was badly worn and leaking. Thankfully the leak is coming from the seals around the pump shaft and the pipe work doesn't appear to be damaged at all.

Strangely I cant seem to find a part number on the pump. There are some markings on the plastic reservoir but I dont think its long enough to be a part no.

Does anyone know the part number I need? Iv found a few units for sale on ebay, just want to double check the numbers and avoid the hassle that comes with ordering a part that doesn't fit.

Many thanks

Like to track down part number for my power steering pump for WDC2030452R043611. Tried parts catalogue site from alecmascot reply but diagram not clear enough to read. Any suggestions? All the best

Like to track down part number for my power steering pump for WDC2030452R043611. Tried parts catalogue site from alecmascot reply but diagram not clear enough to read. Any suggestions? All the best
Where are you from dude? In the uk id try eurocarparts, autodoc or gsf. Your car is a pre facelift with the m111 engine if that helps. Should be able to find one relatively easily with your reg no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom