W203 C200 kompressor fault code p0243

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rajfrs

Car
W221, w203
Hiya,
Would really appreciate some help with the above. I drive a 2001 C200 kompressor and I'm getting still getting this fault code despite changing the supercharger throttle housing/ solenoid , replaced MAF, checked all hoses , replaced spark plugs/ air filter . I've checked leads /connections are ok
When driving the car suffers from a occasional slight hesitation ( split second) ..almost like a electrical interruption and this then causes engine light to come on with P0243 fault code. This shuts down the supercharger hence loss of boost also.
Could this be an signal problem to the solenoid ? .. Earth fault/ or dry solder in relay box ? I've heard about problems with k40 relay ?
It's really driving me mad! Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thx

Hello all.

I am facing the same issue as above where my mechanics have no idea on whay else to check as i have already replaced all the possible sensor nor parts of the car. The car still have P0243 code. Please help !

Hello
Thank you for your post . When you say cracked intake duct was that on the supercharger ?

I have a C180 (W204), with exactly the same symptoms of Engine cutting out intermittently for about a second, at different speeds. Happens when the car is both cold as well as heated up. Then the car started to go into limp mode. I was getting the fault code P0243 as well. The Mercedes dealership diagnosed the problem to be a faulty position sensor on the crack shaft. Sensor reference number: MA 270 905 13 00.
It solved the problem. Strange as initially everything appeared to point to the supercharger throttle housing / solenoid. But the solution is was faulty sensor at the end.
My car has done 255000 KM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom