W203 C200K Black door/window trim rust

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pangster

Car
2003 Mercedes Benz C200K Avantgarde SE (W203)
I seem to have what appears to be rust coming through on the top of the black trims on the door (as it meets the glass) - there is no physical rust or corrosion just now - but the black paint has a rainbow like discolouration to it in parts.

On closer inspection - these look to be a separate parts front he main doors? - is it common for W203's to rust on these trim parts and are these parts available separately and does anyone know how much they'd cost?

thanks for any help or advice!

Hi pangster the trims on your W203 are aluminuim backed and its not rust but the ali corroding cost wise they are from memory about £30 each

Hi pangster the trims on your W203 are aluminuim backed and its not rust but the ali corroding cost wise they are from memory about £30 each

that's great!! - thanks for the reply clive!! :):thumb:

Clive Hi - how do you remove them please as I think one of mine is going the same way?:(

Clive Hi - how do you remove them please as I think one of mine is going the same way?:(

+1
Also mine do not match so one has been replaced, does anyone have the part numbers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom