W203 C200K C55 Exhaust Conversion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tudu

MB Enthusiast
Car
05 C200K Sport Edition (Kleemann)
All done and finished, MB Approved bodyshop did quite a good job, and what a difference the engine seems to be able to breathe a lot better with this set-up plus the sound has quietened down a bit but the Kleemann header and sport cat lets you know that its not stock.

I am really pleased with the result in changing the position of the tyre well plus adding the whole C55 exhaust system complete with mid section AMG muffler it certainly looks and sounds a lot better than the customised system i had before. Pics below.

C55EX2.jpg

C55EX1.jpg

Interesting, but not surprising, that it performs better than the 'performance' exhaust you had fabricated.
I wonder how many performance systems don't work, or are even detrimental to performance.

Looks great. Where did you get the diffuser from?

Nice result, thanks for posting the pics.

Looks great. Where did you get the diffuser from?

Nice result, thanks for posting the pics.

Diffuser came from group buy on another forum. If you are interested i will post link as my second one for C55 arrived last week and is in the body shop being painted Gloss Black.

very nice. have to say that having a straight thru into original back boxes seems to be the way to go. :p

Certainly looks the business.
If the engine feels easier, would that indicate its more efficient?
And follow that your MPG would increase?

Diffuser came from group buy on another forum. If you are interested i will post link as my second one for C55 arrived last week and is in the body shop being painted Gloss Black.

Cheers, I'm potentially interested, I assume they do a version for the C32 exhaust / bumper too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom