W203 C230K Coupe Transmission Fault?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mark_le_b

Car
2006 W211 E63 AMG
Afternoon
I have an issue on a 2003 C230K coupe (40k miles)
The automatic gearbox seems to not be changing correctly - best described as jerky/lurching occasionally (at its worst it almost feels like the car rocks when it goes into gear, if that makes sense!)
It's recently had a fluid change, which has improved it a little - but its annoying
Any thoughts/help appreciated - only code on Autel scanner is P2315? Not even sure how or if this relates to the symptoms
Thanks

Mark

Was on a longer drive today (which is some feat in Jersey) and when car is well up to temperature problem seems to ease off?

Going into indie next week - but if anybody has similar it may prove helpful

P2315 is engine-related so not sure if it has anything to do with the transmission issue. You really need to check for transmission fault codes with STAR.

You can also try the transmission reset procedure, I doubt it will help to be honest but it costs nothing and only takes 2 minutes so probably worth a go.

P2315 is engine-related so not sure if it has anything to do with the transmission issue. You really need to check for transmission fault codes with STAR.

You can also try the transmission reset procedure, I doubt it will help to be honest but it costs nothing and only takes 2 minutes so probably worth a go.
hopefully star will come up with an answer..........thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom