W203 C32 brakes under a 190E 3.2 AMG DTM

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MBclubNL

Car
190E 3.2 AMG DTM
this weekend i gave my car a new upgrade again :)
W203 C32 brakes (front and rear) under a 190E 3.2 AMG DTM

Hann_Munden_006.sized.jpg

more pics at topic

http://www.mercedesbenzclub.nl/gallery/album119]

Last edited:
Amazing!

Stunning!! How has the braking improved? I always thought the standard brakes on the W201 & W202 were pretty good in the first place. The AMG detailing on the calipers looks the business :cool:

S.

Yes the brakes i had 190E 3.2 AMG was okay but at that time no AMG on de Brake Pads now i have and this brakes are monsterus.

My front brake disk of the 190E 3.2 where smaller as the new dubbele brakes disk i have behind now.

Front brake disk are 15 inch now and believe me don not brakethis car with no seat belt on, otherwise you will fly outh of the front window :)

Last edited:
If sombody wants to build also breakes like this just mail me ;)

I do want to upgrade the brakes on my 2001 E320 CDI (W210) as they do start to fade after several roundabouts one after another e.g. Milton Keynes!

Any suggestions as I was thinking about getting rotordiscs and Pagid pads. Rotordiscs would cost about £330 all round.

TTFN,

Tigger

rotor_disc_big.gif

Mitsubishi%20S4.jpg

It would only be a degrade for your benz not a upgrade

Originally posted by MBclubNL
It would only be a degrade for your benz not a upgrade

I 100% agree with you nothing beats original break disk and no way they can beat AMG brakes.

that is no ugrade but degrade upgrade is brabus AMG or brembo brake disk and claws, all ither stuff is %^%$#^%

and sombody done the same as i did already?

hmm are i still the only one with this brakes on @ w201???

@MBclubNL : sorry for bumping an old thread. I have a mercedes 2.5-16. I wanted to upgrade the calipers. can you please let me know the items you used for the conversion if you remember.

Hi there Anish and welcome to the forum.I`m afraid he has not been in the forum since (Last Activity: 06-06-2010 07:02 PM)

this weekend i gave my car a new upgrade again :)
W203 C32 brakes (front and rear) under a 190E 3.2 AMG DTM

Hann_Munden_006.sized.jpg

more pics at topic

mercedesbenzclub.nl]

I have bought C32 calipers for my C43 AMG and I also bought brakepads AKEBONO EURO CERAMICS from USA.
Only thing now is to get factory rotors.

On C43 the calipers have to be swapped from left to right to get the bleeding nipple in correct place upwards after brakefluid change, but the brake piston in the calipers are now upside down when installing them on the C43 opposite to the C32 installment.

The larger inner piston inside the caliper will start biting first and the smaller comes after, is there going to be any problems with braking or inferior brake loss?
Or any risks of colission from poorer braking because of the funky install?

@d w124 : ohh ok, will try and figure out something!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom