W203 Comand NTG 2 Parts List for Retrofit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mazoxx

Car
W203; 2011 W212 E200CGI
Hello, i have a W203 C200k 2006 facelift i would like to retrofit a comand ntg 2 and a CD Changer. I have been to a local car breaker (South Africa) and he has a few of these units but no other attachments, no cables e.t.c. My car has a convenience telephone kit with a GSM antenna on the rear window screen. Could someone please point out the other parts required. So basically i'm looking for a list of cables, gps antenna, optical cables and oem part numbers so that i can order these from the local dealer. Thanx.

Have read of Richard's very informative website

W203 C

Thanx for the quick reply, i have looked at that site, what i gather is i need to get an antenna for GPS and the optical cable to connect the CD changer because the power cable for this is already fitted. Is this a straight swap or i would need other extra cables/connectors, is so could please someone supply the part numbers. Is it possible to use the existing GSM antenna and use it for both telephone and GPS. Thanx

All your going to need is a gps antenna plus the wiring and brackets for the cd changer. Part numbers for all these will be on mercupgrades site

www.comandonline.co.uk also sell the above parts and ship abroad.

You will need coding via STAR to activate navigation on the cluster.

Last edited:
hi im new to this forum and also from south africa. i have a 2006 c200 and im also interested in this comand retrofit....did you manage to get yours done successfully and if yes do you know of any1 else that can code it besides the dealership?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom