W203 door handles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

karozza

Car
SL55 AMG/C180 K
Can't find the torx screw to take out the front door handles :wallbash:

Managed to find the rear door ones but not the front.

Anyone??

If it's anything like the cars I've seen is there not a little cover on the end of the door? The screw could be hidden behind that.

Well the rear one is!

That's behind the door rubber weather seal.

But I can't find the front one. I've lifted the door rubber but can't see the rubber grommet to gain access to the handle torx.

There is another round grommet further down but this seems to be too further down....

Well the rear one is!

That's behind the door rubber weather seal.

But I can't find the front one. I've lifted the door rubber but can't see the rubber grommet to gain access to the handle torx.

There is another round grommet further down but this seems to be too further down....

Unclip the plastic cover of the interior grab handle and you will see two torx bolts, one at top and one at bottom....Same as the rear one....

Unclip the plastic cover of the interior grab handle and you will see two torx bolts, one at top and one at bottom....Same as the rear one....

I mean the outside door handles to open the door....forgive me if I wasn't clear.

The torx is located trough a hole behind the door seal , like the rear doors but it screws in from behind the handle not to the side .

Thanks Shorty....found it :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom